DID YOU KNOW?
IF YOU ARE HIV-POSITIVE, REGULAR MEDICAL CARE CAN:
- Improve health
- Reduce occurrence of opportunistic infections
- Lead to improved viral suppression
- Decrease the odds of drug resistance
- Decrease the likelihood of HIV transmission to partners
NOTHING SHOULD STOP AN HIV-POSITIVE PERSON FROM GETTING HIV MEDICATION, MEDICAL CARE, AND THE SOCIAL SUPPORT THEY NEED.
IN DETROIT, THERE ARE MANY FINANCIAL, MEDICAL, AND SOCIAL SUPPORT SERVICES AVAILABLE TO HIV-POSITIVE INDIVIDUALS.
Link-Up Detroit can help HIV-positive individuals access medical and non-medical services, including:
- Medical Case Management
- Early Intervention Services (EIS)
- Support Groups
- Financial Assistance
- Co-Pay Assistance
- Insurance Enrollment
- Job Training
- Food Assistance
- Nutrition Therapy and Counseling
- Legal Aid
- Adherence Counseling