DID YOU KNOW?
IF YOU ARE HIV-POSITIVE, REGULAR MEDICAL CARE CAN:
- Improve health
- Reduce occurrence of opportunistic infections
- Lead to improved viral suppression
- Decrease the odds of drug resistance
- Decrease the likelihood of HIV transmission to partners
NOTHING SHOULD STOP AN HIV-POSITIVE PERSON FROM GETTING HIV MEDICATION, MEDICAL CARE, AND THE SOCIAL SUPPORT THEY NEED.
Link-up detroit works with many service providers in the detroit area. See the map below for more information on these providers.
IN DETROIT, THERE ARE MANY FINANCIAL, MEDICAL, AND SOCIAL SUPPORT SERVICES AVAILABLE TO HIV-POSITIVE INDIVIDUALS.
Link-Up Detroit can help HIV-positive individuals access medical and non-medical services, including:
- Medical Case Management
- Early Intervention Services (EIS)
- Support Groups
- Financial Assistance
- Co-Pay Assistance
- Insurance Enrollment
- Job Training
- Food Assistance
- Nutrition Therapy and Counseling
- Legal Aid
- Adherence Counseling