DID YOU KNOW?
IF YOU ARE HIV-POSITIVE, REGULAR MEDICAL CARE CAN:
- Improve health
- Reduce occurrence of opportunistic infections
- Lead to improved viral suppression
- Decrease the odds of drug resistance
- Decrease the likelihood of HIV transmission to partners
NOTHING SHOULD GET IN THE WAY OF HIV MEDICAL CARE FOR PEOPLE LIVING WITH HIV.
LINK-UP DETROIT CAN HELP PEOPLE LIVING WITH HIV GET MEDICAL CARE AND THE SOCIAL SUPPORT YOU NEED. Link-up detroit PARTNERS with many service providers in the detroit area.
HIV Providers in the Detroit Metro Area
IN DETROIT, THERE ARE MANY FINANCIAL, MEDICAL, AND SOCIAL SUPPORT SERVICES AVAILABLE TO HIV-POSITIVE INDIVIDUALS.
Link-Up Detroit can help HIV-positive individuals access medical and non-medical services, including:
- Medical Case Management
- Early Intervention Services (EIS)
- Support Groups
- Financial Assistance
- Co-Pay Assistance
- Insurance Enrollment
- Job Training
- Food Assistance
- Nutrition Therapy and Counseling
- Legal Aid
- Adherence Counseling